Dylon 65 Fabric Dye Pod – Smoke Grey
£6.98 inc. VAT
Fabric Dye for Machine Usage. The shade you achieve will depend on 3 things:
- Fabric Type:-
- Cotton, Linen & Viscose will dye to Full Shade
- Polyester/Cotton & Polyester/Viscose Mixes will dye to Lighter Shade
- Wool, Silk, Polyester, Acrylic, Nylon & Fabric with Special Finishes e.g. ‘Dry Clean Only’, cannot be dyed.
- Fabric Amount:
- 1 pod will dye up to 600g of fabric (e.g. jeans, bath towel, double sheet) to the full shade and up to 1.2kg of fabric (e.g. double duvet) to lighter shade.
- Multiple packs will dye larger amounts to full shade.
- Original Fabric Colour:-
- Colour mixing rules apply, e.g. blue dye on red fabric gives purple
- Patterned fabric will often still show through
- Use Dylon Pre-Dye to lighten Strong Colours if going to a Weaker Colour
- Full instructions on the pack
Or buy in store…
Available in store
This product is available “off the shelf” at our St Columb store. You can just pop in and pick one up. However, to be certain that this product is in stock when you arrive, we recommend that you use our Click + Collect service.