Dylon Leather Dye – Navy
£4.99 inc. VAT
Dylon Leather Shoe and Boot Dye will Permanently Dye your Leather Shoes or Boots to A Similar or Darker Shade of the Original Colour. (Dark Shoes Cannot Be Dyed A Lighter Colour). NOTE:-This Product is Not for use on Suede or Nubuck.
- Instruction Guide
- Ensure you Wear Rubber Gloves and Cover your Work Surface. Also it is Wise to Mask Off any Parts you Do Not Wish to Dye.
- Prepare your Shoes for Dyeing by Cleaning with Methylated or White Spirit Beforehand and Allow to Dry.
- Shake Bottle and Pour Dye into A Small Container (Please Note – It Will Stain).
- Apply the Dye Evenly Using the Applicator Brush Provided.
- Allow to Dry Well and Add a Further Coat if you feel it’s Necessary.
- Once Dry, Polish with your Usual Shoe Polish / Cream or Balm.
- The Contents of this Bottle will Dye One Pair of Average Shoes or Small Boots.
Or buy in store…
Available in store
This product is available “off the shelf” at our St Columb store. You can just pop in and pick one up. However, to be certain that this product is in stock when you arrive, we recommend that you use our Click + Collect service.