Rustins Soak Up 500ml
£4.00 inc. VAT
- Soak Up! Universal Spill Absorber Solves the Problems Caused by Accidental Spills of Hazardous and Polluting Liquids Such as Paint, Oil, Animal Accidents, Liquid Grease and Foodstuff.
- Soak Up! Absorbs Liquid of Any Viscosity Except For Hydrofluoric Acid and Mercury.
- Environmentally Friendly, Safe and Non-Toxic It Contains No Reactive Chemicals and Is Non Flammable.
- Higher Absorbing Power Than Clay or Hydrate Calcium Based Absorbers
- If the Mixture Is Not Saturated and Causing Clumps, It Can Be Used Several Times.
Or buy in store…
Available in store
This product is available “off the shelf” at our St Columb store. You can just pop in and pick one up. However, to be certain that this product is in stock when you arrive, we recommend that you use our Click + Collect service.